Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Solstice PreviewNOT

It looks like I'll be heading into Solstice this weekend somewhat blindly... I don't really know any of my teammates besides Joaq and Shy, their overall playing style, their individual playing styles, etc. On the plus side Joaq told me that the Slugs typically played a 3-4 pass longball O this year, which kind of gets my panties wet. I guess we did that with the Brains this year unofficially (pull catch, feed shy, feed maniac/markham, feed The Beast or sometimes lil' ol' me).
I also don't know anything about pools because the goddamn UPA website is down longer than they predicted (looks like my last post was right on point, huh?).
I don't even know what our team name is. Jaeger Bombs? Yeager Bombs? Revolver B?
I don't even know what colors to bring! pleasebeorangepleasebeorange
I don't know who we're staying with, I don't know what the Lou Burruss special rules are this year, and I don't know what role I'm supposed to fill.
But I DO know just a couple things:
1. It'll be a sweet sweet claremont reunion.
2. I'm out of shape like whoa.
3. I will still ball out of control if this club team is willing to put up some bomb bombs, and I think they will.

2 comments:

Dan Chazin said...

Don't worry your purty little eyes, I got you covered.

Markham said...

i support you way hard, and i know this is out of season. but i want more posts.

actually no, wait until both series start, and then go for it, like dlk except way more biased