Wednesday, May 28, 2008

In Seattle


I'm in Seattle for a week and a half (until the 6th). It's getting in the way of me getting started in the Bay Area with club, but I think I deserve some time at home after graduating. Missing Cal States when I just moved to the East Bay sucks, but I'll survive.
Hopefully I'll get to play some ultimate with the Airtight homies, or at least the UW kids.
And I'll DEFINITELY get to play some late night neighborhood disc golf with Greg, with a Joose or two in tow on the way to the Knarr.

2 comments:

Joaq said...

I like the might've been a braineater link. Can I say 'maybe you have to know where to look' on the CalStates thread on RSD? I really want to. Also, why am I up at 4:25 am? Damn being a DD and living far away.

levereophile said...

j0000000000se!!!!!